Here are a few good reasons to work with me:
- I write well. If you want proof, check out my portfolio.
- I’m a pleasant person and easy to work with.
- I’m curious, and I’m not afraid to ask questions. Understanding the needs of your clients and the services you provide is critical to developing persuasive content. The fact that I’m curious by nature helps. I take genuine interest in every topic I write about, and I’m committed to writing on target.
- Reliability, integrity and professionalism are some of my core values, and they show in how I run my business.
- I will listen to you to fully understand your needs before we start the project. I’m always willing to tailor my services to meet your unique needs. And, if you’re not really sure what you need, I will work with you to help you figure that out.
- I value good communication. You won’t ever have to wonder or worry about how your project is progressing. I will provide regular updates (but not so many that you feel pestered).
- I won’t bug you. I’ll get the information I need up front so follow-up will be minimal.
- It’s always my goal to deliver the best value possible. If there’s a way you can get more marketing mojo from the materials I develop for you, I’ll let you know it.
- I’m not the cheapest option nor the most expensive, but I am the option you can rely on to deliver the best value for your marketing budget.
- There won’t be any surprises when you get my invoice. I will stick to the fee we agreed upon and will let you know early on if we begin to veer outside of the original scope of the project. If we need to renegotiate, I’m happy to do that.
- If there is a problem, I will make things right. Our business relationship is important to me, and will do my best to make it work for our mutual benefit.
Need more good reasons? Let’s talk!